Barrie, ON, CANADA
Who We Are
Moore Packaging Corporation is the largest independent, non-integrated, corrugated manufacturer in Ontario. Located in Barrie, Ontario, we have dedicated over 40 years to creating and providing quality corrugated products, point of purchase displays, folding cartons, wood pallets, and crates. Through fearless innovation and a commitment to customer service excellence, we partner with our customers to provide cost-effective packaging solutions.
We are currently seeking a motivated and goal-oriented Maintenance Technician to join our Maintenance Team.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible to provide support to establish, maintain and improve the maintenance planning and scheduling process.
- Working hands-on, lead and support the Maintenance team to troubleshoot, repair, and maintain all equipment
- Scope the full extent of maintenance work needed to conduct the relevant repair/preventative/predictive/design-out activities on plant equipment
- Develop cost and time estimates of planned maintenance work
Assist with developing applicable maintenance procedures that promote defect-free maintenance work quality
- Responsible for up-keep and accuracy of equipment maintenance history and job records database
- Plan larger repairs and organize crew and all necessary items needed to perform and complete assigned work. Organize outside contractors as required.
- Other duties as required
As one of Canada’s largest independent producer of Corrugated Packaging, Moore Packaging Corporation attracts, develops and retains leading professionals in our industry. Our 220+ talented employees work diligently to foster innovation and to develop quality relationships with our clients. We are always seeking talented people who are committed to a career in a culture of continuous improvement, dignity and respect.