Gain valuable work experience and earn money while you study!
A Co-op placement with Moore Packaging allows you to integrate your academic studies with work experience in a dynamic and professional environment. Moore’s objectives are to create closer ties between the business and academic communities while participating in the development of the professionalism and work ethic in the students. Contact our HR department today!
- Provide Monetary Assistance while attending school.
- Build human relations skills.
- Develop professional work habits.
- Build your work experience.
- Help you to excel in both academic & professional capacities
- Opportunity to alternate practical paid work terms with academic terms.
- Increase your awareness of your potential, capabilities, and areas of interest towards your future career goals.
- Challenging, relevant experiences
- A chance to apply academic learning to related practical paid work.
- Build your resume with an amazing experience
- Make valuable contacts in the industry that will improve your opportunities to secure permanent employment.
- Provide advanced insights into future career paths.
- Professional networking opportunities
- Increased marketability upon graduation
- Sharpen your skills in the workforce
- Will give you a better idea of what you want to do and what you have to do to get there.
As one of Canada’s largest independent producer of Corrugated Packaging, Moore Packaging Corporation attracts, develops and retains leading professionals in our industry. Our 220+ talented employees work diligently to foster innovation and to develop quality relationships with our clients. We are always seeking talented people who are committed to a career in a culture of continuous improvement, dignity and respect.